Friday 19 January 2007

Through The Wire










Here's another story. Me and DJ Yoda were spinning in Liverpool, Feb 2001. I'd literally just started on XFM a few weeks previous. He was already in Liverpool and I was driving up to meet him later, I had all his records with me. I'll not go into the reason why I was late, but eventually I made it. The promoter was pissed off but whatever. I think Shortee Blitz was also DJ'ing with us. After the gig, I was supposed to stay over but drove to Leeds to stay with family. As the photo may tell you, a big ass truck delayed my journey. The Audi got totalled. I woke up in hospital and ended up looking like Kanye West. A few broken bones but I didn't cry about it and feel the need to sample Chaka Khan. A word to the wise, when the promoter books a hotel for you, sleep in it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

People should read this.