Monday 25 June 2007

Total Chaos

I just posted some more hot shit at RAWKUS but I'll give you real heads a quick treat. Priority One only released this single to my knowledge and it's so frustrating because the instrumental of 'Showin' My Stuff' is totally different to the vocal version on the A side, not only is totally different but it's absolutely bananas. I'd kill for a full vocal version of this instrumental / dub. Don't get me wrong, the A side version is ill but this is iller. Peep it. Big up Ron Delight and Louie Louie, where are they now !

Priority One - Showin' My Stuff (Dub)













Here's the album which you should own and if you don't, cop it for stupid money on ebay, you won't regret it you new school herb !!





1 comment:

HeRBaN LyRiX said...

Priority One actually released an album in 1989 I believe titled "Total Chaos"...